All trainers are certified or working towards certification (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association. The CSCS credential is recognized as the leading strength and conditioning certification in the world.
- BS. Special Education, Ball State University
- Lakota West High School graduate
- Sporting experience: Soccer & Basketball
- 4 Year Starter Women’s Soccer, Ball State University
- Professional Soccer Career with Western New York Flash, ÖDFF (Östersund, Sweden)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength & Conditioning Association. CPR Certified, American Heart Association
- Head Varsity Coach – Lakota West Girls Soccer
Jason Combs, CSCS
- BS. Athletic Training with a minor in Nutrition, Otterbein University
- Master of Health & Human Services, Youngstown State University
- Lakota East High School Graduate
- Sporting experience: Baseball
- 4 Year Collegiate Baseball Player, Otterbein University
- Corrective Exercise Specialization, National Academy of Sports Medicine. CPR Certified, American Heart Association.
- BS. Athletic Training, Tuskegee University & Thomas More University
- Western Boone High School, IN
- Sporting experience: Football, Track & Field
- Previously the Director of In-House performance for all youth and collegiate athletes at Ignition Athletic Performance. Vast experience working with club volleyball, lacrosse and basketball teams ranging from age 10-17.
- Previously Co-Director of NFL Combine Training at Ignition.
- Ignition Speed Certified, USA Track & Field Level 2 Certification, USA Weightlifting Certification. CPR Certified, American Heart Association.