Thank you for trying out Adrenaline Sports & Fitness. We appreciate the opportunity to give us a shot and earn your business. Here are a few items to go over (in case you were wondering)~
- ASF opened in 2006; there are two demographics within our walls: Youth athletes and fitness-conscious adults. Our number one goal is to have fun. We view fitness and fun as “partners”,with one not being mutually exclusive over the other.
- If not read already, the ASF Culture Statement summarizes our philosophy.
- We have three options for adults: Large group training, which you are doing now; Strength School; and memberships. If you have any questions, please talk to any of the coaches.
- While not directly applicable to you, we also train young kids, starting at age eight. Athlete training is for kids who want to improve their athletic ability and development; ActiveKids is for kids who don’t play organized sports but want to have fun while being physically fit.
- There are discounts for family members, including spouse and/or children.
If you have any feedback, feel free to talk to me anytime. Thanks again for your support!!